M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Allegro Limited Edition Watch by Christophe Claret
- This limited edition Allegro musical wristwatch was crafted by Christophe Claret
- It possesses a highly coveted minute repeater complication, as well as big date and GMT complication
- The repeater employs cathedral gongs which provide a deeper pitch that regular repeater gongs
- A smoked, transparent dial and open backplate showcase the sought-after movement
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
The watch's distinctive casing is constructed with a combination of titanium and 18K red gold with a smoked sapphire transparent dial with an open lunette window that allows a view of the repeater movement. The timepiece is handsomely finished with a black alligator strap. Also, its anchor, balance and even balance spring have all been developed and manufactured in-house, making the Claret one of the very few watchmakers to master all facets of production and showcasing his mastery of the craft.
Watchmaker and complications specialist Christophe Claret attended the Ecole d'Horlogerie de Geneve, the oldest and most prestigious watchmaking school in Switzerland. After establishing a workshop in 1987, Claret began providing exclusive movements for high-end watchmakers, including Breguet, Cartier and Girard-Perregaux. He went on to co-found the watch manufacturer Jean Dunand before eventually starting his eponymous firm.
Case: 45 mm diameter