M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Baroque Pearl and Diamond Angel Brooch by Ruser
- This brooch from jeweler William Ruser features the designer’s signature cherub and baroque pearl
- The cherub angel clutches its hands in prayer and perches atop a cloud of baroque pearls
- Crafted from 14K gold and platinum, this lustrous brooch is at once playful and captivating
- A famed Beverly Hills jeweler, William Russer opened his eponymous boutique on Rodeo Drive in 1947
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
A well-known Beverly Hills jeweler, William Ruser and his wife opened their eponymous boutique on Rodeo Drive in 1947. The Rusers’ specialty was crafting unique cherub pieces from baroque, freshwater pearls. Throughout the 1950s and 60s Hollywood starlets proudly wore Ruser’s one-of-a-kind figural pieces both on and off screen.
2 2/5” high by 1 1/2” wide