M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Baroque Pearl Painter Brooch by Ruser
- This brooch from jeweler William Ruser features the designer’s signature cherub and baroque pearl
- Here a small cherub wielding a palette and brush paints a detailed composition
- Crafted from 14K gold, this lustrous brooch is at once playful and captivating
- A famed Beverly Hills jeweler, William Russer opened his eponymous boutique on Rodeo drive in 1947
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
The well-known Beverly Hills jeweler, William Russer and his wife opened their eponymous boutique on Rodeo Drive in 1947. The Rusers’ specialty was crafting unique cherub pieces from baroque, freshwater pearls. Throughout the 1950s and 60s Hollywood starlets proudly wore Ruser’s one-of-a-kind figural pieces both on and off screen.
1 4/5” high by 1 3/5” wide