M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Color-Change Russian Alexandrite Ring, 4.12 Carats
- A mesmerizing 4.12-carat alexandrite is set in this exceptional ring
- This fascinating jewel changes from bluish-green to purple-pink depending on the light
- It is certified as natural and Russian in origin
- Set in platinum and 18K gold with diamond accents
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Hailing from the Ural Mountains of Russia, the brilliant-cut stone has been certified by the GemResearch SwissLab (GRS) and Swiss Gemological Institute (SSEF). . .
Hailing from the Ural Mountains of Russia, the brilliant-cut stone has been certified by the GemResearch SwissLab (GRS) and Swiss Gemological Institute (SSEF) as a natural alexandrite, meaning it has undergone no treatment or enhancements to achieve its unique color change. It is set in platinum and 18K gold with diamonds totaling 1.75 carats.
Download the Certifications