M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Demantoid Garnet Earrings by Raymond Yard, 8.79 Carats
- Two extraordinary and rare demantoid garnets are showcased in these earrings by Raymond Yard
- Weighing a combined 8.79 carats, the vivid green stones exhibit a remarkable radiance and intensity
- Demantoid garnets are highly desirable due to their unparalleled luminosity
- The rare stone boasts a higher level of refraction than even the most brilliant diamonds
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Given its high level of refraction, it is little wonder that the demantoid garnet's very name means “diamond-like,” and for this stone, the description is most fitting. These garnets exhibit an incomparable brilliance and fire, and have been a favorite of collectors since their discovery in 1868. They display a wide variety of colors, and once cut, only a few stones weigh more than two carats, and most rarely exceed one.
These spectacular demantoids are joined by two equally brilliant white diamonds weighing a combined 2.13 carats. Each is certified by the Gemological Institute of America as possessing H color and VS2 and VVS2 clarity, respectively. Set in platinum.
Download the Certification