M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Emerald, Sapphire and Diamond Earrings by David Webb
- These bold earrings from David Webb feature emeralds, sapphires, diamonds and rock crystal
- Emeralds weighing a combined 5.00 carats center each earring
- Sapphires totaling approximately 5.14 carats and diamonds totaling 3.90 carats complete the design
- Set in platinum and 18K white gold
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
. . .
David Webb was once described as "today's Fabergé" by the Duchess of Windsor. He drew inspiration from a diverse array of sources and was fascinated by nature and the art of ancient Egypt, Greece, Africa and China. He loved working with unconventional materials such as carved wood, rock crystal, jade and coral for their attractive colors and potential to be sculpted to fit his desired aesthetic.
1 1/4" length