M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Gold Intaglio Brooch by Elizabeth Gage
- British jewelry designer Elizabeth Gage is known for her exceptional use of classical motifs
- The brooch features carved animals in five different intaglio pieces
- The cross and sunburst shape of the brooch is punctuated with 6 natural pearls
- Combining classical and modern refinement, the brooch is one-of-a-kind
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Surrounding the centerpiece are four additional medallions, each meticulously adorned with skillfully carved animals and arranged to form a cross shape. The creation. . .
Surrounding the centerpiece are four additional medallions, each meticulously adorned with skillfully carved animals and arranged to form a cross shape. The creation is further enhanced by natural pearls nestled within golden coils, producing a stunning starburst effect. This one-of-a-kind brooch exudes the artistry for which Elizabeth Gage's creations are so beloved, making it an ideal choice as a statement piece for aficionados of timeless and fashion-forward jewelry. Set in 18K yellow gold.
2 3/4" high x 3 1/4" wide
The Ancient Tradition of Intaglio Gemstones
Colored gemstones offer a brilliant allure to jewelry creations, showing the remarkable ability of the earth in producing all-natural treasures. Intaglio gemstones harness that beauty, highlighting the intersection where hand-wrought artistry and gemological...Read more