M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Moonstone and Sapphire Earrings
- These earrings marry two of the Earth's most beautiful gemstones: sapphires and moonstones
- The elegant earrings are punctuated by four stunning moonstones that total 16.74 carats
- Each of the moonstones is joined together by Ceylon sapphires totaling 3.42 carats
- Accented by diamonds totaling 0.98 carat and set with 18K white gold
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Moonstone is a type of gemstone-quality variety of feldspar that is known for its pearl-like schiller, or iridescent luster. These particular moonstones. . .
Moonstone is a type of gemstone-quality variety of feldspar that is known for its pearl-like schiller, or iridescent luster. These particular moonstones demonstrate an ethereal "play of color" when light is reflected from the inner layers of the jewels, making them quite desirable and beautiful. The brilliance of these remarkable marvels of nature is multiplied when paired with the sapphires, which hail from the coveted Ceylon origin.
The exceptional earrings are completed by diamond accents totaling 0.98 carat and set with 18K white gold. Astonishingly rare and unique, these earrings make a lasting impression.
1 2/3" length