M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Pair of Glass Lamps by Muller Frères
- Exceptional in their artistry, these lamps are from acclaimed French artisans Muller Frères
- They cast an alluring glow, reminiscent of soft moonlight
- Their romantic, yet refined elegance beautifully complements a variety of decor
- Muller Frères are considered among the finest glassmakers of their generation
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Established in Lunéville, France, Muller Frères consisted of a group of brothers who had learned their trade from the great French glassmaker Émile Gallé. From 1905 to the 1930s,. . .
Established in Lunéville, France, Muller Frères consisted of a group of brothers who had learned their trade from the great French glassmaker Émile Gallé. From 1905 to the 1930s, the brothers produced luxurious glass objects and developed rapidly into a company celebrated for their creative innovation and superior quality. Today, they are considered among the finest glassmakers of their generation.
Signed “Muller Freres Lunéville”
13 1/4" diameter x 16" high
Organic Creativity: A History of Art Nouveau Glass Artistry
Sensual. Organic. Groundbreaking. The Art Nouveau period proved to be all of these things and so much more. A movement intended both to elevate the status of the craft-based artisan while also rebelling against the...Read more