M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Pear-Cut Golconda Diamond Ring, 3.02 Carats
- An extremely rare internally flawless diamond stars in this spectacular ring
- The incredible 3.02-carat gem bears all the hallmarks of the famed Golconda diamonds of India
- The pear-cut gem is GIA-certified as D color and Type IIa.
- A pair of baguette diamonds weighing 0.25 carat join this jewel in its platinum setting
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Known as the “Ultimate Diamond,” Golconda diamonds are the purest of all diamonds, possessing a level of clarity, purity, and transparency unrivaled by any other stone. They are universally accepted as the finest diamonds in the world, and count the Hope Diamond, the Agra Diamond, the Darya-i-Nur in Iran and the Koh-i-Noor (part of the British Crown Jewels) among their ranks. Few other stones from outside the Golconda region can match the beauty and perfection of these legendary stones; this extraordinary example is one of the few among them.
Set in platinum with two baguette diamonds totaling 0.25 carat.
Download the Certifications