M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Presentation Gold Golf Putter by Tiffany & Co.
- This 14K gold presentation golf putter was created by Tiffany & Co.
- The putter was likely gifted to an avid and/or well-known golf aficionado
- Only a handful of these gold putters was ever made
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis gifted President Kennedy a similar sterling silver example
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Tiffany & Co. is responsible for some of the most legendary presentation pieces in sporting history beginning in 1860, the year they crafted their first horse racing trophy. Since then, the firm has designed and produced trophies for tennis, sailing, horse racing, baseball, football, basketball, and many more, including the US Open Tennis Championship trophy, the NFL's Vince Lombardi trophy, and the MLB's World Series trophy. The present example represents the illustrious Tiffany tradition of celebrating excellence on the fields, courts, tracks and beyond through their magnificent creations.
Signed "Tiffany & Co" with the date letter "L" for the directorship of William T. Lusk, which dates this putter between 1955 and 1965.
36 1/4" length
|Maker:||Tiffany & Co.|