M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Rubellite Earrings with Paraiba Accents by Oscar Heyman, 4.55 Carats
- These earrings by esteemed jeweler Oscar Heyman are a vibrant celebration of color and brilliance
- Dazzling pinkish-purple rubellites are juxtaposed with glowing aquamarine Paraiba tourmalines
- The rubellite gems total 2.20 and 2.35 carats and are certified by the prestigious C. Dunaigre
- The Paraibas total 1.12 carats. Set in platinum.
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
The stunning central jewels are accented by brilliant halos of Paraiba tourmalines. The round. . .
The stunning central jewels are accented by brilliant halos of Paraiba tourmalines. The round Windex blue gems total 1.12 carats. Only first discovered in 1989, the Paraiba tourmaline is one of the world's rarest and most vibrant gemstones, and they have only been found in the copper-rich mines of Brazil, Nigeria and Mozambique. It is thanks to their rare chemical composition that these gems owe their spectacular coloring and brilliant glow that appears to light the stone from within.
Founded in New York in 1912, the American jewelry firm Oscar Heyman is known throughout the world for its high-quality, avant-garde designs. Bringing together impeccable craftsmanship and captivating gemstones, this bracelet embodies the creative ingenuity of this celebrated firm.
Set in platinum.
Download the Certification