M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Ruby Bracelet by Van Cleef & Arpels, 22.50 Carats
- This rare Van Cleef & Arpels ruby bracelet showcases the jeweler’s patented mystery-set design
- The bracelet includes 110 pigeon's blood red rubies totaling approximately 22.50 carats
- The mesmerizing mystery-setting technique makes the metal mechanics of a jewelry piece invisible
- This bangle bracelet embodies the style and artistry of the iconic firm
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
The mesmerizing mystery-setting technique makes the metal mechanics of a jewelry piece entirely invisible. Vibrantly-hued gemstones are each placed side-by-side in the patented setting, creating dazzling and unbroken swathes of color free from flashes of metal. Van Cleef & Arpels was granted the patent for this proprietary gem setting style in 1933 and it remains one of the most iconic jewelry breakthroughs of the 20th century.
For over a century, Van Cleef & Arpels has attracted the most discerning clientele, including royalty and celebrities who covet their exquisite creations. Mystery-set ruby jewelry from Van Cleef & Arpels often graces the collection of the most esteemed jewelry connoisseurs. In fact, a similar mystery-set bracelet was once owned by the renowned early film star Marlene Dietrich. With its velvety surface, rich color and enchanting gravity-defying design, this bangle bracelet is a true embodiment of the style and artistry that has made Van Cleef & Arpels a global sensation.
The bracelet is accompanied by a signed fitted box.
Signed “Van Cleef & Arpels”
|Maker:||Van Cleef & Arpels|