M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Ruby Ring by Tiffany & Co., 11.71 Carats
- This elegant 11.71-carat Thai ruby ring was designed by Jean Schlumberger
- The AGL-certified stone is completely untreated
- Rubies from Thailand are renowned for their deep color, clarity and absence of silk
- Set in platinum and 18K yellow gold with approximately 5.50 carats of white diamonds
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Jean Schlumberger is counted among the most respected jewelry designers in history. Born in France, he created costume jewelry for Elsa Schiaparelli before moving to New York after World War II. Hired by Tiffany & Co. in the 1950s, Schlumberger’s work quickly became the talk of the town, attracting collectors such as Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and the Duchess of Windsor. Today, Tiffany pieces with the Schlumberger name remain among the firm's most desirable. Concerning origin, size, quality and maker, this ring stands out as an impeccable work of jeweled artistry.
Set in platinum and 18K yellow gold with approximately 5.50 carats of white diamonds
Download the Certification
|Tiffany & Co.