M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Russian Emerald Ring, 4.48 Carats
- The step-cut emerald in this classic ring hails from the Ural Mountains in Russia
- Weighing 4.48 carats, the stone is certified as being entirely untreated
- Russian emeralds such as this one are highly coveted for their bright green hue and high clarity
- Set in platinum with diamond accents
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
While Colombian and Zambian emeralds dominate the market, the Russian emerald has been a rarity since the Soviet era, when the mines in the Ural Mountains were nationalized and mined for beryllium instead of emerald. While emerald mining has since returned to the region, these high-quality stones remain elusive on the market, highly prized for their bright green hues and high clarity.
Download the Certification