M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Russian Emerald Ring, 7.16 Carats
- A remarkable gem of unmatched quality, this 7.16-carat emerald has captivated the gemological world
- The Russian emerald was awarded the coveted "Best in Show" by the American Gem Trade Association
- An all natural triumph, this gem is free of any fissures and completely unfilled
- Two dazzling shield step-cut diamonds totaling 2.06 carats amplify the emerald’s beauty
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Possessing the vibrant saturation for which top-quality Russian emeralds are prized, this unique gem. . .
Possessing the vibrant saturation for which top-quality Russian emeralds are prized, this unique gem radiates a mint green hue, with its distinctive emerald cut offering numerous vivid internal color reflections. The incomparable emerald is remarkably free of any fissures, making clarity enhancement or filling impossible--it is an all-natural triumph.
This ring features two shield step-cut diamonds, further amplifying the dazzling beauty of the green gem in the center. Totaling 2.06 carats, the diamonds are certified by the Gemological Institute of America as being type IIa, the very finest D color and Internally flawless. Type IIa diamonds are the most chemically pure diamonds with exceptional optical transparency.
The unparalleled pedigree of this remarkable ring is matched by its spectacular brilliance and superb beauty. Set in platinum.
Download the Certifications