M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Sapphire Cabochon Ring by David Webb, 17.20 Carats
- This original ring centers a delightful 17.20-carat blue cabochon sapphire
- The gemstone is set in atop a remarkable sparkling crystal, creating a dazzling illusory effect
- Accented by round white diamonds totaling approximately 0.86 carat
- Crafted from 18K white gold and platinum
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Beloved by celebrities and regal patrons, Madison Avenue-based designer David. . .
Beloved by celebrities and regal patrons, Madison Avenue-based designer David Webb was known for mixing gemstones with cutting-edge design. This unique and beautiful ring perfectly illustrates his credo to "create jewelry like sculpture…conceiving and modeling it like a work of art."
Major Jewelry Makers and What To Look For When Collecting
Classic elegance, impeccable stone selection, innovative design, and sheer luxury are all qualities collectors look for when purchasing antique jewelry from some of the most desirable makers in history. For those who are looking...Read more