M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Tiffany & Co. Emerald Ring, 1.90 Carats
- A vivid Zambian emerald is bezel-set in this sculptural ring from Tiffany & Co.
- The emerald is certified by the SSEF as being free of fissures and clarity treatments
- Since the firm's inception in 1837, Tiffany & Co. has been at the forefront of luxury design
- Set in 18K yellow gold with diamond accents
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Since the firm's inception in 1837, Tiffany & Co. has been at the forefront of luxury design, especially in the realm of fine jewelry. Founder Charles Lewis Tiffany was constantly in search of the very best, one-of-a-kind jewels to feature in his firm's innovative, fashionable designs. This tradition continues to this day, and both antique and contemporary Tiffany jewelry remains highly coveted.
Download the Certification
|Maker:||Tiffany & Co.|