M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Van Cleef & Arpels Ceylon Sapphire Ring, 25.17 Carats
- This ring from Van Cleef & Arpels features a monumental untreated Ceylon sapphire
- Weighing 25.17 carats, the gem is certified by the SSEF and accompanied by an appendix letter
- Sapphires hailing from Ceylon have long been prized for their incomparable color
- Set in platinum with diamond accents
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
In the appendix letter, the SSEF describes the rare sapphire as "a remarkable size and weight" that is "combined with an attractive color and very fine purity." Known as the "Island of Gems," sapphires hailing from the classical mines of Ceylon have long been prized for their incomparable color, and the present example displays the deep blue hue for which the gemstones are so coveted. The jewel is set in platinum with a halo of marquise diamond accents totaling approximately 2.75 carats.
One of the most celebrated names in jewelry, Van Cleef & Arpels has attracted the most affluent clientele for more than a century, counting royalty and celebrities among its list of devotees. Bold in design and expertly crafted, this ring embodies the style and artistry for which Van Cleef & Arpels is renowned across the globe.
Signed "Van Cleef & Arpels"
Download the Certification
|Van Cleef & Arpels