M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Wedgwood Tri-Color Diceware Tea Set
- Crafted by Wedgwood, this exceptional three-piece tea set includes a teapot, creamer and sugar
- The set features the famed English porcelain firm’s highly desirable and rare diceware motif
- Tri-color jasperware was introduced by the firm in 1786, and diceware remains coveted today
- Jasperware is one of Wedgwood's crowning achievements
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Tri-color jasperware was introduced by the firm in 1786, and diceware,. . .
Tri-color jasperware was introduced by the firm in 1786, and diceware, with its precise pattern, was among the most complex versions of their tricolor pottery. The result is an exquisite blend of artistry and craftsmanship. Tri-color jasper pieces are a rare find, highly prized by Wedgwood connoisseurs.
Teapot: 4 1/4" high by 6 1/2" wide by 3 3/4" deep
Sugar: 4 1/4" high by 3 1/2" wide by 3 1/2" deep
Creamer: 3 1/4" high by 4" wide by 2 1/2" deep
Skinner, European Furniture and Decorative Arts, January 26, 2007, Lot 304
Collection of Dr. Ellis F. Rubin and Suzanne Borow Rubin
Private Collection, USA
M.S. Rau, New Orleans
|Type:||Tea & Coffee Pots/Services|