M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Burma Ruby Earrings, 7.87 Carats
- These stunning Burma ruby and diamond earrings display an impressive grouping of radiant red rubies
- Exuding timeless elegance and sophistication, the larger rubies measure 2.47 carats and 2.43 carats
- These two exquisite stones dangle from equally impressive rubies that total 1.54 and 1.43 carats
- Sparkling white diamonds accents total approximately 2.50 carats. Set with 18K yellow gold.
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Burmese rubies are widely considered among the rarest of all gemstones. For centuries, the Burmese ruby has ranked among the most sought-after gems in the world, but following an edict of the King himself, the finest stones were never allowed to leave the kingdom, making these rubies exceedingly rare. The country’s borders were closed in 1962, further restricting trade and increasing the rarity of these magnificent gemstones.
1 3/8" length
Download the Certification