M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Cut Glass Punch Bowl by Sinclaire
- This exceptional cut glass bowl was crafted by renowned glassmakers Sinclaire and Co.
- Cut in the rare Brussels pattern, the bowl exhibits extraordinary brilliance
- The pattern is one of the company's scarcest and most desirable designs
- Sinclaire and Co. was founded in 1904 and are celebrated for their creative patterns
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
H.P. Sinclaire and Co. operated in Corning, New York from 1904 until 1928 and is noted for. . .
H.P. Sinclaire and Co. operated in Corning, New York from 1904 until 1928 and is noted for their outstanding geometric patterns as well as engraved patterns. Prior to opening his own shop, Sinclaire worked for T.J. Hawkes & Co., one of the most prominent and prolific American glass workshops of the late American Brilliant era.
14 3/4” high x 15 3/8” diameter
|Maker:||Sinclaire & Co.|
|Style:||American Brilliant Cut Glass|