M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Emerald-Cut Aquamarine Ring, 43.37 Carats
- The monumental aquamarine at the center of this ring weighs 43.37 carats
- Its amazing clarity and coveted "Santa Maria" blue color complement its grand size
- Only the finest aquamarines can achieve such mesmerizing color and clarity at this size
- The blue gem is joined by 1.21 carats of diamonds in its platinum mounting
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
With a name derived from the Latin for "seawater," it's no surprise that the calming color of aquamarine is often compared to a clear blue ocean. Ancient peoples believed anyone who wore the jewel, especially mariners, would be protected from harm, and it was even thought to help maintain marital bliss.