M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Fabergé Guilloché Enamel Cufflinks
- This incredibly rare pair of Fabergé cufflinks display outstanding beauty
- The pair were created by Fabergé master goldsmith August Frederick Hollming in St. Petersburg
- Each showcases white diamonds encircled by orange guilloché enamel
- Set in 18K yellow gold and silver
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Such elegant Fabergé objects were created during the height of Russia's Imperial Court. Only the finest precious materials and gemstones were used in Fabergé's creations, and surviving pieces, especially jewelry, are increasingly scarce. During the turmoil of the Russian Revolution, objects of luxury were deemed superfluous, and most of the firm’s works, including the court and presentation pieces created for the Czar, were either destroyed or melted down to mint ingots and rubles. The remaining few examples in existence epitomize the splendor of Russian decorative arts.
Struck with workmaster's initials "A. H." of August Holming