M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Harry Winston Golconda Diamond Ring, 5.56 Carats
- An incredible 5.56-carat diamond is the center of attention in this Harry Winston ring
- The diamond is certified as being Type IIa, meaning it lacks any trace of nitrogen
- The internally flawless stone bears all the hallmarks of the legendary Golconda diamonds
- This "Ultimate Diamond" is a full two shades whiter than the whitest D-color diamond
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Known as the “Ultimate Diamond,” Golconda diamonds are the purest of all diamonds, possessing a level of clarity, purity and transparency unrivaled by any other stone. They are universally accepted as the finest diamonds in the world; the diamond in this necklace shares all their best qualities. To find a stone of this quality weighing over a few carats is a rarity, but to find one weighing 5.56 carats — especially in a design by the great Harry Winston — is truly once in a lifetime.
The House of Harry Winston is known for dramatic, unique designs incorporating the world's best gemstones. Founded in 1932, the jeweler continues to create spectacular designs for celebrities and discerning clientele around the world.
Download the Certification