M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Padparadscha Sapphire Necklace, 58.31 Carats
- Rare Padparadscha sapphires totaling 58.31 carats display a spellbinding color in this necklace
- The Padparadscha sapphire is famous for its incomparable orangy-pink hue
- These examples are certified as untreated, meaning their stunning color is entirely natural
- The stones are accented by 12.00 carats of diamonds in their platinum and 18K gold setting
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
The Padparadscha sapphire is the rarest and most valuable of all sapphires, which come in a rainbow of hues. From yellow to orange and purple to pink, no other sapphire comes close to achieving the delicate pinkish-orange hue of the Padparadscha. The stone's name is derived from the Singhalese word for the lotus blossom, and its hue is reminiscent of the delicate pink petals of the flower. These untreated examples come by that highly coveted hue naturally, making them extraordinary rarities on the market.
Download the GRS Certifications