M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Paraiba Tourmaline and Diamond Ring, 9.47 Carats
- A highly coveted Paraiba tourmaline weighing 9.47 carats is set in this eye-catching ring
- Paraiba tourmalines are among the rarest and most exciting stones in the world
- Additional Paraiba tourmalines totaling 1.47 carats add further color to the 18K gold setting
- The triangular cabochon gem is complemented by white diamonds totaling 3.19 carats
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
First discovered in 1989, Paraiba tourmalines are found in only three regions. . .
First discovered in 1989, Paraiba tourmalines are found in only three regions of the world: Brazil, Nigeria and Mozambique. For every 10,000 diamonds mined, only one Paraiba tourmaline is discovered, making these incredible gems even rarer than diamonds. These stones owe their spectacular coloring to the presence of copper in the stone. Due to the specific mineral composition of the mines, nature has created a gemstone that stands out among all others.