M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Percussion Cap Pistols by Purdey of London
- This set of .40-caliber percussion cap pistols was crafted British gunsmiths J. Purdey & Sons
- The pistols feature finely checkered walnut stocks, etched octagon barrels and engraved frames
- The set is positioned in the original, velvet-lined rosewood case with accompanying accessories
- Established in London in 1814, Purdey of London is considered one of the finest gunsmiths in Britain
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Established in London in 1814, Purdey of London is considered one of the finest gunsmiths in Great Britain, if not the world. The company was granted its first Royal Warrant in. . .
Established in London in 1814, Purdey of London is considered one of the finest gunsmiths in Great Britain, if not the world. The company was granted its first Royal Warrant in 1868 by The Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII, an honor that has been bestowed on the Managing Director of James Purdey & Sons Ltd by each succeeding Monarch.
Positioned in their original, velvet-lined rosewood case with their accompanying accessories, these pistols are of exceptional quality and condition. Accoutrements includes a powder flask, bullet mold with worm and nipple wrench, nipple wrench with pick, oil can and a cap tin marked "Eley Bros, London."
Case: 9 1/4" high x 13 3/4" wide x 3" deep
|Type:||Arms and Armor|