M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Raymond Yard Untreated Paraiba Ring, 4.60 Carats
- A luminous green 4.60-carat Paraiba tourmaline centers this Raymond Yard ring
- First discovered in 1989, the Paraiba tourmaline is one of the world’s rarest and most vibrant gems
- This green Paraiba is certified by the SSEF, GIA and GRS
- Set in platinum with diamond accents
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Considered one of the great Art Deco jewelers, Raymond Yard was renowned for his designs that display high-quality gemstones in exquisitely crafted platinum settings. In an age of American enterprise, the iconic New York jeweler created one-of-a-kind jewels for famous clients, including the Rockefellers, Vanderbilts, Woolworths and DuPonts. Credited with elevating the Art Deco aesthetic to new heights, his classic designs are highly coveted by fine jewelry collectors.
Download the Certification