M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Stevens & Williams Butterscotch Cut to Clear Jug
- This jug by the esteemed Stevens & Williams features an exquisite butterscotch Cut to Clear design
- The vessel includes a sterling silver rim by Philadelphia-based silversmiths J.E. Caldwell & Co.
- The silver rim is engraved with a unique monogram showing "J.F.C. 1897" in large block letters
- Stevens & Williams received a Royal Warrant in 1919, crafting glass for King George V
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Stevens & Williams, established in 1847, was renowned for producing quality. . .
Stevens & Williams, established in 1847, was renowned for producing quality decorative glass, using techniques such as cameo, engraving, cutting and intaglio engraving, which was introduced in 1893. By 1919, the firm was awarded its first Royal Warrant by King George V, and they became the official suppliers of glass to the Royal Family. Today their work is extremely rare and highly collectible.
Silver marked "J.E. Caldwell & Co. / Sterling"
12 5/8" high x 6 5/8" wide x 5 5/8" deep
|Maker:||Stevens & Williams|
|Style:||American Brilliant Cut Glass|