M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Tanzanite Ring, 10.79 Carats
- This geometric ring showcases a tanzanite weighing 10.79 carats
- The jewel is accented by white diamonds and sapphires
- Tanzanite is one of the rarest gemstones, found only in one place in the entire world
- The unequaled purplish-blue color of these stones is exceptional
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Tanzanite is one. . .
Tanzanite is one of the rarest gemstones in the world, found only in the African country of Tanzania for which it is named. Tanzanite's natural pleochroism - the ability for a gem to show more than one color - gives the jewel its mesmerizing purplish-blue color.