M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Tiffany & Co. Burma Sapphire Bracelet, 7.90 Carats
- This stunning bracelet from jeweler Tiffany & Co. features blue sapphires totaling 7.90 carats
- The sapphires are certified by the AGL as being of the coveted Burmese origin
- A sought-after rarity, these sapphires are completely unheated
- Set with 3.20 carats of sparkling white diamonds in a palladium setting
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Since the firm's inception in 1837, Tiffany & Co. has been at the forefront of luxurious design and craftsmanship, especially in the realm of fine jewelry. Founder Charles Lewis Tiffany was constantly in search of the very best, one-of-a-kind jewels to offer with his firm's innovative, fashionable designs. This tradition continues to this day, and both antique and contemporary Tiffany jewelry remains highly coveted.
Signed "Tiffany & Co."
Download the Certification
|Maker:||Tiffany & Co.|