M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Untreated Triangular Brazilian Paraiba Ring, 14.39 Carats
- A monumental 14.39-carat Brazilian Paraiba tourmaline stars in this ring
- The gemstone features a unique triangle-shaped cut
- It is certified by the AGL as untreated, and bears the prized "Classic Brazil" rating
- Set in 18K yellow gold with diamond accents
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
First discovered in 1989, the Paraiba tourmaline is one of the world’s rarest and most vibrant gemstones. These extraordinary stones have only been found in the copper-rich mines of Brazil, Nigeria and Mozambique. It is thanks to their rare chemical composition that these gems owe their spectacular coloring and internal glow that appears to light the stone from within.
Download the Certification