I'm Mary, a Sales Coordinator at Rau Antiques. I wanted to take 10 minutes out of Bill Rau's busy schedule to get to know him a little better -and surprisingly he agreed! So to see a third generation Rau in a different light, here is our 10-minute, 10-question Q & A session.
1. How long have you been married?
Almost 25 years.
2. Favorite New Orleans Cuisine:
Chargrilled oysters from Acme Oyster house.
3. Best business advice you've ever gotten?
Buy the best and only cry once.
4. Favorite word:
I don't know, but probably an adjective.
5. What do you do to relax?
Get a massage.
6. What do you attribute the Saints Success to this season?
7. Biggest Pet Peeve?
When my computer fails...
8. Do you have any phobias?
If I did, I wouldn't share them with you and the world.
9. What are you most proud of?
The team I work with.
10. Favorite piece in the gallery right now?
The Godward Painting. It's the best painting by one of the best artists. I'd bring it home if I could.