M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Fancy Vivid Yellow Diamond Dragonfly Brooch
- This dragonfly brooch was commissioned by Fred Leighton and made by Carvin French
- This amazing brooch features 60.26 total carats of fancy vivid yellow diamonds
- The setting is made en tremblant, allowing it to flutter when worn
- This brooch was made for Patricia Kluge, wife of Metromedia founder, billionaire John Kluge
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
While it is quite difficult to. . .
While it is quite difficult to gather and match over 20 carats of yellow diamonds, 60 carats of matching stones is nearly impossible. Even more impressive is that these diamonds bear the most desired and valued color grade: vivid, which is given to the small number of colored diamonds that display the very best color saturation.
Signed “Fred Leighton”
4 1/4" length x 6 1/2" wide