M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Opal and Rock Crystal Necklace
- Eighty-nine enchanting Australian opals adorn this opera-length necklace
- Fine rock crystal rondelles separate each glistening bead
- The opals graduate from 4mm to 11mm and weigh approximately 250 total carats
- The gems' exceptional color and quality are in line with that of the finest Australian opals
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Opals are truly the stuff of legend. Revered for thousands of years by many cultures and once described by famous Roman author Pliny as combining. . .
Opals are truly the stuff of legend. Revered for thousands of years by many cultures and once described by famous Roman author Pliny as combining the best possible characteristics of the most beautiful of gemstones, opals were relatively rare until the mid-19th century, when the first opal blocks were found in Australia.
Secured by a 14K white gold clasp