M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Patek Philippe Cartel Clock
- This incredible gilt bronze cartel wall clock was crafted by the famed Patek Philippe
- Its movement is powered by a combination of solar power and a backup battery
- The case is decorated in the opulent Louis XV style with scrolling foliate work
- Overall, this clock displays the lasting quality and style of this legendary Swiss firm
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Patek Philippe is one of the world’s premier luxury brands and is widely regarded as the world's most prestigious watchmaker. Founded in 1851 by Polish watchmaker Antoni Patek and French watchmaker Adrien Philippe, the company quickly acquired an excellent reputation for its precision watches. Credited with popularizing the perpetual calendar, split-seconds hand, chronograph, and minute repeater in watches, Patek's client list included the likes of Queen Victoria, King Victor Emanuel III of Italy, King Christian IX of Denmark, Pope Pius IX and Albert Einstein. This cartel clock exemplifies the artistry and craftsmanship that truly sets apart Patek creations.
Marked “Patek Philippe / Geneve” on the dial. Case numbered “2076” and movement numbered “2739.”
14" high x 8 1/4" wide x 3 7/8" deep