M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
René Lalique Epis Glass Dish
- Radiating ears of wheat fan out from a central stylized flowerhead in this René Lalique dish
- Known as the Epis pattern, it was first designed by Lalique in 1921
- The stained and polished glass dish exudes the elegance of Lalique's most prized designs
- Lalique remains among the most popular designers and sculptors of the Art Nouveau & Art Deco periods
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Lalique remains one of the most popular designers and sculptors of the Art Nouveau and Art Deco. . .
Lalique remains one of the most popular designers and sculptors of the Art Nouveau and Art Deco periods. He mastered the press-molded techniques, and glass aficionados and amateur collectors continue to marvel at the grace, magnificence and authenticity of his creations worldwide. Discontinued in 1947, the Epis pattern remains coveted by collectors.
Featured in R. Lalique: Catalog Raisonné de l'Oeuvre de Verre by Félix Marcilhac, 1994, page 701, no. 3014.
Signed "R. Lalique France"
3 1/2" high x 12" diameter