M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
René Lalique Gui Opalescent Glass Bowl
- Delicate fruiting mistletoe festoons this striking opalescent glass bowl by the renowned Lalique
- First designed by Lalique in 1920, the Gui pattern is molded in low relief with exquisite detail
- A superb example of Lalique’s elegant aesthetic, this bowl showcases the luminary designer's genius
- Lalique remains one of the most revered designers of the Art Nouveau and Art Deco periods
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Lalique remains one of the most popular designers and sculptors of the Art Nouveau and Art Deco. . .
Lalique remains one of the most popular designers and sculptors of the Art Nouveau and Art Deco periods. He mastered the press-molded techniques, and glass aficionados and amateur collectors alike continue to marvel at the grace and beauty of his works.
Featured in R. Lalique: Catalog Raisonné de l'Oeuvre de Verre by Félix Marcilhac, 1994, page 751, no. 3223.
Signed "R. Lalique France"
3 1/2" high x 8 1/8" diameter