M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
René Lalique Opalescent Formose Vase
- This Art Deco-period opalescent glass vase was created by the legendary French designer René Lalique
- It is crafted in the Formose pattern conceived by Lalique in 1924
- The spherical design features elegant koi fish intertwined upon its surface
- It is exemplary of the grace and artistry that makes Lalique creations so beloved
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
One of the most celebrated sculptors of the Art Nouveau and Art Deco periods, René Lalique is not only known for his pioneering style of glassmaking, but. . .
One of the most celebrated sculptors of the Art Nouveau and Art Deco periods, René Lalique is not only known for his pioneering style of glassmaking, but also for designing some of the most enchanting jewelry of the age. His penchant for innovation and eye for style made him one of the premier craftsmen at the Paris Exhibition of 1925, and to this day collectors marvel at the grace and artistry of his creations the world over.
Featured in R. Lalique: Catalog Raisonné de l'Oeuvre de Verre by Félix Marcilhac, 1994, page 425, no. 934.
Engraved "R. Lalique France No. 934"
6" diameter x 6 3/4" high