M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Untreated Paraiba Tourmaline Ring, 23.24 Carats
- This monumental 23.24-carat Paraiba tourmaline displays a pure blue hue
- The gem’s saturated color and brilliance are hallmarks of the famed Paraiba stones
- It is certified by the American Gemological Laboratories as untreated and Mozambique in origin
- Set in platinum with diamonds totaling 2.84 carats
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Only first discovered in 1989, the Paraiba tourmaline is one of the world’s rarest and most vibrant gemstones, and they have only been found in the copper-rich mines of Brazil, Nigeria and Mozambique. It is thanks to their rare chemical composition that these gems owe their spectacular coloring and brilliant glow that appears to light the stone from within.
Download the Certification