M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Untreated Tanzanite Pendant, 104.39 Carats
- A monumental 104.39-carat cushion-cut tanzanite is the star of this eye-catching pendant
- The gem has been certified by the American Gemological Laboratories as untreated
- Virtually all tanzanite stones are heat treated, so a large, untreated example is rare
- Set in platinum and 18K gold with diamond accents
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
The tanzanite is found in only one location worldwide, the East African state of Tanzania, and remains one of the most sought-after stones on the market. Discovered in 1962 in the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, this new gem drew the attention of Tiffany & Co., which gave it the name “tanzanite.” It has maintained a steady popularity ever since.
This example is set in platinum and 18K gold with diamond accents totaling approximately 2.98 carats.
Download the Certification