M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Emerald Bracelet, 23.38 Carats
- Eight striking Zambian emeralds make a dramatic impact in this bold jewelry creation
- Weighing 23.38 total carats, the emeralds are certified as Zambian in origin
- Approximately 21.50 total carats of white diamonds complement the coveted gems
- Set in platinum and 18K gold
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Weighing a combined 23.38 carats, the emeralds are certified by the Gemological. . .
Weighing a combined 23.38 carats, the emeralds are certified by the Gemological Insitute of America as being Zambian in origin. Set in platinum and 18K gold, the emeralds are complemented by marquise-cut and round near colorless white diamonds weighing approximately 21.50 carats. The diamonds weave around the lush emeralds, providing a beautiful floral effect. < br>
Download the Certifications