M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Fabergé Blue Cane with Pearls
- This stunning blue enamel walking stick by Fabergé displays exceptional quality and beauty
- Adorned by delicate seeded pearls and 14K gold details, the cane boasts superior craftsmanship
- The elegant cane was crafted by legendary Fabergé artist Henrik Wigström
- Wigström created some of Fabergé’s most elegant works, including many of the Imperial Eggs
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Wigström was a favorite of Karl Fabergé, for he personally appointed him the head of his St. Petersburg workshop.. . .
Wigström was a favorite of Karl Fabergé, for he personally appointed him the head of his St. Petersburg workshop. Wigström created some of the most important and magnificent Fabergé pieces, including special commissions for the Imperial family.
Signed 'H.W.' and marked with the 56 zolotnik gold mark (14K gold). Crafted 1903-1908.
Handle: 2 3/4" length; Overall: 36" length