M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Hawkes Pueblo Pattern Cut Glass Bowl
- This American Brilliant Period cut glass bowl by T.G. Hawkes & Co features the rare Pueblo pattern
- The beautiful pattern requires precise manipulation and can only be cut on the highest-quality blank
- Featuring a mesmerizing web of concentric circles, the design reflects a dazzling array of light
- The bowl is rimmed with a lacy border of sterling silver from the famed Shreve & Co.
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Started in 1880 by Thomas G. Hawkes, the Hawkes Company was crafting glass for the White House by 1886. In 1889, two of their cut glass patterns won the Grand Prize in the Paris Exposition. This coveted prize not only brought prestige to Hawkes, but for the first time, American glass gained a firm place on the international scene. By the 20th century, American cut glass was world-renowned for its superiority and advanced glass-making methods and Hawkes provided some of the finest and most inspired designs of the period.
4 3/8” high x 12 3/8” diameter
|Maker:||T.G. Hawkes & Co.|
|Style:||American Brilliant Cut Glass|