M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Medieval Castle Clock Garniture
- This striking 19th-century French clock garniture takes the form of a medieval castle and turrets
- Magnificently carved detailing in the architectural elements add to the impressive level of artistry
- Electrified lamps and candelabra arms on the turrets further enhance this extraordinary design
- Displaying exceptional quality and condition, this 19th-century set is a prized find for collectors
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
The clock face is marked "Levassor / Paris"
Clock: 14 3/4" square x 26" high
Side towers: 7 3/4" square x 26 1/2" high