M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
Victorian Pearl and Ruby Cuff
- This pearl- and ruby-encrusted cuff bracelet epitomizes the aesthetic beauty of Victorian jewelry
- The 14K Gold bracelet resembles the embroidered cuff of a Victorian-era gown
- The design is completed by lustrous natural pearls and red rubies, likely of Burmese origin
- Victorian era jewelry carries distinctive features, including floral motifs and colored gemstones
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
This bracelet perfectly embodies the charm and craftsmanship for which the Victorian Era was known. A. . .
This bracelet perfectly embodies the charm and craftsmanship for which the Victorian Era was known. A long period of peace in the United Kingdom fostered technological innovations and political advancements and the jewelry from this era carries distinctively charming and elegant features, including elaborate metalwork and detailing, floral motifs, cameos and colored gemstones. Set in 14K gold.