M.S. Rau is committed to offering fine art of the highest caliber and we seek paintings and sculpture by historically renowned artists, often with impressive provenance. The large majority of our works of art come from private. . .
George IV Walnut Armchair
- This stately George IV bergère armchair with caning details exudes elegance and sophistication
- The armchair is crafted from walnut and features carved details and decorative elements
- The bergère armchair is wrapped with caning details, adding visual appeal and structural integrity
- Known for his lavish taste and love for opulence, George IV greatly influenced the design trends
- Get complete item description here
To speak to one of our experts, call 1-888-711-8084
Known for his lavish taste and love for opulence, George IV greatly influenced the design trends of. . .
Known for his lavish taste and love for opulence, George IV greatly influenced the design trends of his time, and this armchair is a testament to his luxurious style. One of the distinguishing features of this George IV armchair is its generous proportions. With a high backrest and wide armrests, the chair carries a sense of grandeur and regal comfort.
42 1/8" high by 26 1/4" wide by 28 1/4" deep